Jun 25, 2009

lookbook #19

Today I rest my work. So I decided to update my blog. yayy!
I visited Hair fair 2009. And bought some hairs ;)
This is curio's Post-Ironic hair. I like the style of the bang hair. (bang bang bang!)
And I changed my body shape. (more chubby, cuz i want to be a real person lol)
+Details+

+Body

Hair - Curio - Post-Ironic 2 - Auburn
Nail - .+*FLUFFY*+. Neu Nailz - Rainbow!! Multi Colored 01[10min camp @ here]

+Cloths

Tee - DUBOO*save our earth
Pants - &Bean - Back in your head Vivid
Bandaids - Reek - Bandaids - Kailiana Dots

+Shoes

Shoes - UBU Drunks
Socks - *UnTone Quilt* Mokomoko Socks / red

+Accessories

Glasses - (FD)Retro Chic Frames
Scarf - MIEL CHARCOAL PLAID SCARF [Old group gift]
Suspenders - { Kari } - New School suspenders
Rocket - Reek - Orbiting Rocket Ship

+Music

No Reply - World (video is "The Visitor, 2007")

0 comments: