Sep 16, 2009

lookbook #63

(Milk Motion) released awesome boots for this autumn. They released 4 type of boots and mine is "my leather boots" and "my worn ankle boots". "my worn ankle boots" is included two type of options so Check their new boots then preparing this autumn ;) And I'm late but i want to introduce LIS_NOIR's new skin "ESTELLE". It's really cute dark skin. Tan skins always hate my shape. But "ESTELLE" is very generous lol. If you like me check their shop and try demo. I thought you must change your mind about the tan skins xD And plz wait for Chabinns's new release. It's on processing now. But i cant wait until that time and i want to introduce their new bag. It called "indyBAG". It's very nice vintage bag with feather acc. I thought very good with boys too. So plz wait ♥
x
Newreem Waffle
+Detail
* LOOK 1

+Body

Hair - fri. - Quinn - Thoughtful Brown
Skin - LIS_NOIR ESTELLE make CUPCAKE
Nail - SiniStyle Faded Black Nails

+Cloths

Top - [SC] Surf Couture - I'm A Little Bit Country Top - Stormy [Old hunt gift]
Pants - ::: B@R ::: Loud Minority Pants (part of ::: B@R ::: Loud Minority)
Socks - dirty socks & bandage by elsa Liebknecht

+Shoes

Shoes - (Milk Motion) my leather boots

+Accessories

Hat - [[SHADE THRONE]] NAVAJO HAT tan
Feather - (fd) Hair Stuff (Kill The White Swan)
Bag - Chabinns-indyBAG [Coming soon item]

* LOOK 2

+Body

Hair - [ATOMIC] Hair_Gwen - Umber
Skin - LIS_NOIR onigiri-candy land [Coming soon]
Nail - SiniStyle Faded Black Nails

+Cloths

Top - !Ohmai : Emma's Ruffles [COFFEECOMPANY] (top part)
Dress - "n*cotton"ROCKGIRL-wanpi&socks (Only 10L)
Stockings - *Sheer* Tights 08: Torn Shiny Black

+Shoes

Shoes - (Milk Motion) my worn ankle boots (Left is option B, Right is option A)

+Accessories

Collar - ::: B@R ::: Leather Kala Collar B (part of ::: B@R ::: Leather Kala)
Bunny - [KUE!] September 09 - Pink Bunbuns animal -hold- [Group gift]
+Music
MONKEY MAJIK with m-flo - Picture Perfect

2 comments:

Anonymous September 17, 2009  

amaaazing job mixing and matching newreem!!

and i <3 m-flo.

Newreem Waffle September 19, 2009  

@euni
awww thank you so much!!
and i love love love love m-flo!!!!!