Jun 19, 2009

lookbook #17

My favorite actor is Johnny depp.
Johnny depp will be playing the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton’s version of “Alice in Wonderland”.
I can't wait that movie!!
(I love Tim burton and Johnny depp!!!!!!! the best is Johnny depp with Tim burton.)
So I decided to tribute to the Mad Hatter =)
+Details+

+Body

Hair - *KUROTSUBAKI*hair_heart_9_brown
Nail - [ Love Soul ] Nail*Cheerful*P-Color

+Cloths

Top - ..:: iPop ::.. Nerd T-shirt
Skirt - *aN* Flitter Skirt_stripe_blue
Leggings - ::Kar'Ona::Valentine Red Plaid leggings [Old Freebie]

+Shoes

Shoes - * M'z Engineer boots red *LC [Lucky letter]

+Accessories

Hat - Twosome - Mushroom Hat [Old Gift]
Hat - grim bros k festive anniversary party hat2 normalbig [Old Freebie]
Glasses - (W) Green Reading Glasses

+Music

Dorothy - Picnic

2 comments:

Evelyn June 27, 2009  

omg i can't wait for that film either! It's gonna be amazing. I love the t- shirt your wearing, might have to go and buy it!

Newreem Waffle June 28, 2009  

@Evelyn
yay! me too ;) I can't wait!!!
i love that t-shirt too.
so cute t-shirt xD
thanx for comment!