May 23, 2009

lookbook #4

My RL name's meaning is "luxuriant forest".
And green is my favorite color.
Sooooooo I like this shirt <3333333
Hair - =TRUTH= Jess - teal [Free @ here]
Nail - .+*FLUFFY*+. Neu Nailz - Rainbow!! Multi Colored 03 [10min camp @ here]

Tee - !BF! Nature Upside Down Tee
Pants - Frop! Pocket Full of Sun Shine Shorts [Group gift @ here]
Knee socks - **Strayer** Pink Striped Sox

Shoes - [Zobovic]_Authentix_Lime [Old Freebie]

Bandana - Emery - Bandana Neck (part of Emery Group Gift [Men]) [Group gift]
Pin - DemiDemi tiny elephant pin package [20min camp @ here]
Belt - Reek - I Heart Themes Belt (texture 2.duckhunt)
Wristband - [WaRmth18] FREE Wristband / Female[L Forearm]:3 [Free @ here]
Bag - -RC- Food Bank Donations (wear me!) [Free @ here]
Green Day - She


0 comments: